Who Should Apply
The seminar is open to advanced undergraduate, graduate students, post-doctoral candidates, junior faculty, professionals with MA, teachers, etc. The seminar will be limited to 40 registered participants.
Preference will be given to students based on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and graduate students in any discipline (social sciences and the humanities, professional schools (preferably law, bio-technology, business schools), interested in decolonizing knowledge and understanding in their own disciplines;
- Post-doctoral candidates already engaged or wanting to engage in decolonizing knowledge;
- Junior Faculty from all over the world;
- Professionals with MA degrees already working or interested in working in education, government institutions, NGOs, corporations;
- High school and university teachers.
SECOND ROUND APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 5, 2013
Submit your Application Here